My Recently Visited Services

Project Request for ITS development such as enhancements to administrative systems, major patches or upgrades, or data services such as third-party integrations or report development.

Request access to the Minitab App Portal.

Reserve CECS computer labs for courses or events.

Information related to your annual tax forms (1098-T)

Request sponsored account for external users to access University systems.
CECS faculty and staff should request through:

Are you having a problem connecting to the VPN?

For software installations on university owned machines.

For requesting software to be packaged and deployed in instructional spaces (classrooms and labs).

Request a refund to Uprint funds due to misprints or printer errors.

Request Access to Banner Forms.

Assistance with setting up your VPN.

Submit a request for Salesforce access for a new staff member.

High-performance computing service

For new scripts of changes to existing ones within UC4.

Submit a Degree Works Request.

For reporting errors and issues with current printers.

Used to request access to the UM-Dearborn Tableau dashboards. WebFOCUS users inherently have access to the UM-Dearborn Tableau dashboards. This form should only be submitted if you do not have, or intend to have, access to WebFOCUS.

Request new reports or modifications to existing reports.

I don't see a service related to my problem

Requests for recommendations for software for faculty and staff use.

Request data from the IRE office: data, information, research, or analysis.

Submit Service Requests for access to UC4.