Request Access to Degree Works


Degree Works is a comprehensive academic advising, transfer articulation, and degree audit solution that aligns students, advisors, and institutions to a common goal: helping students graduate on time.  Click ​​"Request Service" to get started with a Degree Works request.


Any employee or faculty who has access to Degree Works or wishes to request access to Degree Works can submit a Degree Works Request.  To receive Degree Works access, it is required to get written authorization from a supervisor with a valid reason for needing the access.

Need other assistance? See the following related services:

Request Service


Service ID: 24834
Sun 12/3/17 4:51 PM
Mon 8/30/21 9:29 AM